Kerry, Cash, and I drove to Pella, Iowa for the annual Tulip Time. Every year there are thousands of tulips planted all around the town of Pella. I have always wanted to go each year since I moved to Iowa but it always seemed like there was something else going on. So this year when Kerry came, we decided that we would go. It was the weekend before the actual Tulip Time festivities, but it turned out to be better that way because the town was already busy, and all the tulips were already up and in bloom. There were so many more then I could have imagined, and in every color possible. It was a beautiful day to be walking around the town. We had our first dutch letter, and to my surprise they were amazing!! They are pastries in the shape of a "S" and filled with an almond center. I do not really like Almond, but these were sooo good. I'm glad we bought extras.


No comments:
Post a Comment