Voting

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Grammy and Grampy Cassens Visit

Cash meets his grandparents



Brian and Kerry came to visit us in Iowa and meet the newest grand kid, Cash. They spent five days here, and we enjoyed every minute with them.


Kerry was so helpful to me, she woke up every night and helped me feed Cash. And she was great during the days too because she was always willing to help with Cash. I know she enjoyed every minute with him, and I'm sure he was very happy to spend time with his Grammy.


When Brian wasn't working on the yard he spent his time with Cash. It was so wonderful he even watched Cash while Kerry and I went out and got pedicures! Some quality male bonding time.



Grammy and Grampy were sad to leave after their long weekend in Iowa. We had such a nice time, and I'm sure they will miss us and especially Cash as mush as we are going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment